Springfield Drainage & Landscaping Service has established a reputation as one of the top Northern Virginia's residential and commercial landscaping contractors. Our landscape capabilities range from large landscapes, drainage solutions, commercial grounds maintenance and a wide range of other services. We get the job done right the first time and pride ourselves in great workmanship and customer satisfaction. We look forward to design and build your oasis and create solutions to your individual needs and budget.
Springfield Lawn Service was founded in 1985 by Bill Funk who was born and raised in Springfield Virginia and later moved the Company to Lorton in 1990. Bill started in the industry learning the ropes working for a competitor while saving money to purchase his own equipment as a teenager.
He has been providing quality landscape and drainage services to both commercial and residential customers all throughout Fairfax County to include areas such as Lorton, Burke, Fairfax Station, Mt. Vernon, Alexandria and Springfield just to name a few and remains hands on in the daily operations of the company.
Bill always strives to take the utmost pride in each and every job to assure complete customer satisfaction!
Since Springfield Lawn’s founding, the owner Bill Funk has strived for maintaining the absolute highest possible quality for each and every aspect of its services provided. His years of experience, coupled with his attention to the smallest of details are what set him apart from others in the industry.
It is the primary reason why he has chosen to keep the Company at a size in which allows him to personally manage all aspects of the daily operations as well as personally train each employee on site.
With Springfield Lawn Service you will be assured of individual attention rather than feeling rushed through the process, therefore guaranteeing your vision is brought to fruition every time, often with designing flexibility not offered by other Companies.
This is a process which allows both the creative skills honed through years of local experience under the watchful eye of Bill and his seasoned crew members to be combined with the individual customers taste resulting in an end product everyone is sure to be pleased with.
We understand the importance of the personal touch and strive to create a lasting relationship, therefore, you will most often upon calling our office –even during off hours- reach a pulse.
We will always strive to both meet and exceed industry standards as well as the customer’s expectations.
- Our team will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- All communications from start to finish will be cheerful and respectful.
- Our staff will be trained and supervised to accomplish any and all goals of the project at hand.
- We will utilize the proper equipment to ensure each job is accomplished as minimally invasive and as clean and efficiently as possible.
- We will work directly with the customer throughout the entire process to ensure that the best possible outcome is achieved every time!
- We will leave the jobsite clean and neat each day as well as upon completion.
- We operate with all necessary licenses and insurances to meet or exceed limits typical in our industry.
- All customer concerns will be addressed immediately and professionally.